Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rob! Go home to London! NOW!!!

Oh my dear fellow Rob sisters. I'm worried for our boy. Really worried.

I just don't want to see him fall by the wayside like so many talented young actors of his generation. This young man is a gentle old soul who could be so crushed by the Hollywood system. Do This! No, Do that! My biggest fear is that someday we will see pix of him with (gasp! do I dare say it?) with some one as innoculous as Lauren Conrad. Damn, the thought of that just pisses me off!!!

Let us give our Rob some peace, some privacy. We have all come to love him for so many reasons of our own. The biggest reason being that he is humble, he is funny, he is just soooo normal! It gives us all hope that each and every one of us will find some one like that in our life time.

Rob, I beg you... when things get so completely hairy here in the U.S., take a London sabbatical.

We, your faithful fans, need you to be who you are. You are incredibly talented and I can't even begin to thank you enough for sharing that talent with us.

Stay true to yourself Rob! We will always be there to support you!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Jewels---

You are reading my mind, my dear! Every time, I read or see something about Rob---I think the same thing that life post Twilight could send the poor guy in to a tailspin. I say this because I think of three other greats (Heath Ledger, River Phoenix and James Dean) and my heart aches when I think of such tremendous potential lost to untimely deaths.

And, again the momma in me thinks that he should be closer to his parents more so now then ever.

I just think of all that Rob and the cast of Twilight had to endure just during the filming to know that instant fame can ugly pretty quickly. I actually tried to get on the TwilightMoms website and was turned off by how territorial they all seemed to be about Twilight. I mean Catherine Hardwicke was all too gracious to let them on the set to give advice.

Yes, my affection and admiration for Rob can be done afar if it will give him peace.

Great blog!

~Lynn (lynnguys)

Lynn said...

Jules---

The newest pics at the Austin How To Be showing reinspired to post another comment here on this particular subject about Rob needing to back to the motherland.

Yes, he looks extremely uncomfortable and anxious in the photos and I find understandable to he may self-medicate before an event with alcohol. I just hope that Rob's getting some direction from his management to stave off all the anxiety (think of poor Heath Ledger). While, I know that he must have an incredible circle surrounding him, it just looks really lonely when you're on the outside looking in.

Good grief, this might be my hypoglycemia talking, but, it's is something that I was thinking about.

~Lynn