Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have tasted the Rob Pattinson Kool-Aid!

I admit it. I have stepped up to the well and had a big long drink of the Robert Pattinson kool-aid. I am currently in what feels to be like a maelstrom of confusing emotions. First of all, I am old enough to be this young man's mother. But how is it that he is able to induce completely teen worthy swooning emotions within me?

Ah, the power of the internet. Will this man's career be propelled by his internet popularity or does his internet popularity come about due to his talent? I'm curious as to what others think regarding this question. There are thousands of blogs out there all devoted to all things Rob. How fortunate I feel to have found one that seems to attract older women all grappling with their fascination with Rob. Chime in anytime ladies! I calling out all you older women who have lived with the guilty feelings of crushing on Rob! It's some pretty heady stuff!

5 comments:

~MindyMc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unhinged said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k said...

i love the title of this post. i have definitely tasted the rob koolaid, and gotten drunk on it!
nice to know i'm not the only non-teenager who loves him.
i'm having a really hard time waiting for november 21st to come! and i'm a little worried too. i honestly think i may faint when i see him onscreen. i hope the theatres are prepared for massive amounts of females passed out in the aisles!

Jewels64 said...

Thanks k! We must take a team of support to watch this movie! Take whatever supplies necessary to make it through the movie! I know that my friend who is going with me already knows that she will have nail marks in her arm!!!

Lynn said...

I have also drank from the well and I swear Rob has spiked it for us to be so intoxicated by him being his beautiful self.

Cheers!