Monday, November 3, 2008

Mission Impossible

Okay, my mission should I choose to accept it is to make a four hour trip to Dallas to a mall to brave thousands of screaming teens waiting to see Rob. Now granted, I know that I am not going to be the only older woman there. Hopefully I will be in good company with some lovely friends that I have met through the best Rob Pattinson blog EVER...Robsessed.blogspot.com

This is a blog that brings everything Rob, all Rob, 24/7 to us by the incredible hard work of two wonderful ladies: Gozde and Dani. They get much assistance from a lot of other big diehard fans who want to share the Rob loving goodness. I wish I had the time to devote to helping out. Instead I get the luxury of being able to comment and share with the rest of us Robsessors.

I have a mission. A mission to meet Rob, to make eye contact, smile, get him to laugh and be able to wish him all the best in his career. I hopefully will be successful and have stories to share. It is the least I can do for the girls who put in all the hard work that makes each and everyone of us smile with joy, lust, pure hysteria...

My heartfelt thanks ladies...We'll try not to let you down.

2 comments:

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tess said...

You are lovely lovely lovely.

I really wanted you to make this trip. I'm still hoping that some wonderful friend will offer to take care of your little ones so you can: (see below)

1. Fulfill your mission in it's entirety & come back with full sensory reports. i.e., how did he look, smell, feel, & taste (ok. perhaps that would be pushing it)

2. Because you really wanted to go, and because I think you deserve it, I want what you want.

Love you Jules! xox Tess

Say a prayer to St. Anthony or St. Jude (used to always work for me)