Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm exhausted, and the movie hasn't even opened yet.

Sleep....wtf is that? Rob - 24/7? In the words of Sarah Palin: "You Betcha!" My ass is dragging. I'm spending so much time checking in on the blogs, searching the internet, chatting with other Robsessives that I will be dead before the movie opens. I can already picture myself standing in line for tickets in my bathrobe, bunnie slippers and an I.V.

Nothing short of nuclear disaster is keeping me away from November 21, 2008. I mean nothing. All the press junkets, all the photos, everything shoots through my nerve endings like Edward's venom. Burning me, making the desire stronger and stronger. MUST HAVE AN EDWARD FIX!!!

I think I'm almost as tired as Rob. I know there are a lot of you out there who can attest to this. I'm just terrified that I am going to be one emotional wreck during the entire movie. Maybe, I should take a sabbatical from all things Rob and Twilight a couple of days before the movie happens. Get a fresh perspective....

Yeah, and monkeys will fly out my butt.......

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Jules, babe! I am feeling ya! It was actually carhartic to go to LA on Tuesday just to feel closer to the Twilight fascination and Rob. We rolled by some of his haunts and had some good times eating in the shadow of a two story Edward Cullen head and shopping on Hollywood Boulevard.

I actually still held out for a possible Rob showing at Ellen, knowing full well that he was in Texas. But, it was nice to get away from the mundane of everyday life and Twilight longing.

Now, I just get to prove my efforts of immortality by staying awake with six 15 year olds to see the midnight showing. I am thinking that two Monsters or a quad shot latte will do the trick.

We shall see in only 7 more days!

Aussierobfan said...

Jules...you crack me up. I have the best visual of you in your dressing gown and bunny slippers with the IV in.

I feel a little Rob saturated myself sometimes but I just can't stop! I think I will have serious withdrawal when it's all over. The craziness hasn't even started here in Australia yet - we have almost another month until it's release.

I do feel for Rob though, I hope he gets to go home for a bit and recharge his batteries.