Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time for some creative fun!

Okay, so I've been thinking about some of the fan questions that people are being able to ask Rob to answer. But I want to take on a different question.

If you could cast Rob in a remake of any classic movie, what would it be, who would he play and why does that rock your world? Think long and hard. I look forward to your answers.

My Answer: The Graduate. I would love to see him as Benjamin. I would love to see myself in the role of Mrs. Robinson, but that will never happen. I think Rob would bring a different interpretation to that role. He would have a little more vulnerability I think. It would be extremely appealing and you would be satisfied when he runs off with the girl in the end.

Ladies? Your turn....

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Well, I am a huge James Dean fan and of his three magnificient films were three very tortured souls. But, my favorite and Rob pick would be: Rebel Without A Cause.

Rob as Jim Stark would be the epitomy of directorial genius. Jim is brooding, sensitive and acts on the of emotions of those around him. Rob could bring a more modern turn on this by being more cerebral and less of a physical character (a budding musician or writer).

I could not even tell you who his Natalie Wood would be....maybe his galpal, Camilla Belle.

To me, this would the perfect role for him.

Kat said...

It depends... was there ever a movie made that just followed a guy around in his birthday suit for 1.5 hours? If so... that one.

Jewels64 said...

ForeverEB - I'm not sure there is one like that but I'm game! You're a producer, I'm a writer...Lets make a movie!!!!