Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Miss Manners would not approve!!!


My.  What a lovely picture.  Just what all those YA readers aspire for their Bella to be like.

You know that I am not a Kristen fan.  Lord knows...I have tried. 

I see pictures like this....and I just say "Why do I even try?"

So, little "Miss Condescending, I hate the Paps, I hate what my life has become which in turn means I hate Bella Swan and everything that the Twilight Saga means to people throughout the whole world and I want to be left alone".....My advice to you is....QUIT!!!

No one will really miss you.  I mean seriously?  How many of your films besides the Twilight Saga
have actually made any real box office money?  You are nothing but a blip on the radar screen honey.
The fans know a real winner when they see one and we pick ....ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

So just keep biting that hand that feeds you.  You will be left alone.  Maybe sooner than you think.





No comments: