Friday, June 4, 2010

Kristen Stewart calls rape remark "enormous mistake"

Dear Kristen....

Oh My.  You really put your foot in it now didn't you? 

Even Rob Pattinson can't save you now.  That shovel just can't go deep enough for you. 

That latest dig...  Rape?  You liken your experience to rape?

What a foolish, self centered, ignorant fool you are.

I may not know if you have ever been raped.  I hope to God you haven't.  But for you to equate your 'paparazzi' experience to rape.....Unless that happened to you.....don't ever....ever say that shit!

I personally lived through a date rape experience.  How dare you tell me that your lack of patience for the paparazzi equates to what I lived through even though I said "no".....

Your lack of education, social manners, empathy for your fellow human being , and your absolute disdain for your fans until you are forced to toe the line.... leaves me cold.  I will never...ever....be a fan of yours.

No comments: