Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Bella Swan that fucking special?

I've sat here for days, not reading any of the hype, not paying attention to the media blitz. I am reticent. "Eclipse" was my favorite book out of the series. As much as I hated Jake for being a pushy shit, he was fighting for something he believed in.

Edward was and is always too righteous for his own good. Who died and made him the Lord and Protector of Bella Swan?

And while we are on the subject of Bella Swan....What makes her so fucking special? She whines, she manipulates, she is one lucky bitch to have two of the hottest guys on the planet fighting over her...

What makes her so damn special? Seriously...I want to know. Is it because we all put ourselves in her place because of the first person tense of the story, or do we really have this diabolical need to live precariously through her?

Granted...don't get me wrong. Spending time in a tent with two fuckhot guys can't be all that bad. I think she likes playing hard to get. It gives her power. And she utilizes the fuck out of it.

Yep. I officially hate Bella Swan.

No comments: