Friday, May 14, 2010

Freeze Frame teaser Chapter 28 - The aftermath of Bella's proposal....






“Marry me Edward”.

Her words hung in the air. Frozen. Some weird part of me regressed and I could literally picture an episode of Sesame Street with the words magically appearing over the heads of muppets. Muppets. My girl just asked me to marry her and I’m thinking of fucking muppets. Not literally fucking muppets because that is just wrong on so many levels.

My brain is shutting down. I‘ve beaten the shit out of someone, I‘ve lived through an explosion, my girlfriend is a Playboy bunny, my Grandfather is some kind of BIG BAD and I‘m just rendered senseless right now. My heart is all up in my throat and I can’t even begin to make sense of the three words that Bella just said. Three words. Three words! I am numb. I don’t know what to say.

“Wow. Look at that face.” Bella uttered.



No comments: