Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FREEZE FRAME - CHAPTER 26 TEASER TIME Y'ALL!!!



Here you go y'all! Just a little taste of what's to come!

After I had successfully cleaned the floor, I realized that I needed a shower myself. I rinsed out the bucket and watched as the horribly dark colored water swirled down the drain in my shower. I shivered and thought of Bella. She too had been bleeding. I had to steady myself as I stood up. I had grown either dizzy from the smell of the chemicals or the exhaustion being caused by my head wound. I slowly walked back into the kitchen to replace the cleaning supplies to their regular place.

I went and turned my shower back on and stripped out of my clothes. I went to my closet to find some fresh clothes to put on when I suddenly spied a piece of paper shoved haphazardly in between some of my tee shirts. I pulled it out and opened it.

I slid down to the floor and great sobs of grief burst forth from my chest. Bella. Even in her greatest moment of peril had found a way to tell me that she loved me. I’m not sure how long I stayed on the floor just letting all the emotion out. I don’t think I had cried like that since I left Forks for Europe without ever having the chance to tell Bella how I truly felt about her.

No comments: