Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Waste of Time Rebuttal

So imagine the hurt, the anger and the betrayal that someone who you thought you respected, liked, possibly admired turned out to be a complete patholigical liar who liked nothing better than to manipulate the emotions of those around her just to get attention.

I had enough college psychology too to know that emotional manipulation is also a form of addiction. It's one thing to blow me off. No problem. There was no big blow up, just the small hiss of hot air slipping it's way out of an overinflated balloon.

But when my friends, and a place that I have come to cherish not only because of Robert Pattinson, but because I have made some truly wonderful, honest, down to earth, genuinely loving people who I feel blessed enough to call my friends come under attack from an attention grabbing maniac...BACK THE FUCK DOWN!

That blog is not a waste of time. And funnily enough even though I supposedly have "an unhealthy obsession", I manage to teach Sunday School, serve on three separate church committees and volunteer my time , and raise two boys as a single mother.

Check your wording honey..."Could have". Fucking do it!

I feel sorry for you. You were reached out to by so many. Now you stand alone.

6 comments:

Gozde said...

But how do you REALLY feel Jules? :))

Ellie said...

Excellent rebuttal, love.

Kat said...

Love you more than Rob himself.

~MindyMc said...

Love you woman! We got your back.

La Stella said...

Can I just say..

me love you long time?
:D

Tess said...

I respect you, and what you've written.

I'm really sorry you had to write it though. I know you were close.

Love you,
T.