Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One year later....


One year later....
This time last year I was new to my obsession with all things Twilight and Robert Pattinson.
Now I feel almost alienated to a certain degree. My friends don't understand why this has gone on as long as it has.
I once congratulated myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something new. Now I feel ineffectual, angry, hurt, and confused.
I have had a lot of fun over the last year but I am starting to have feelings of resentment that I just can't shake. Maybe it's time to quit.
Rob....I will never quit you. You have a fan in me for as long as you need me. You have my support.
Maybe I should just take a page from your book and keep slogging on through all the crap. Every once a while something happens that makes it all worth it. Right now though...not so much.
Let me hear from you if you even happen to read this post. I'm curious if any of you have ever felt the same way......
P.S. This photo just kills me. He's so etherally beautiful in this shot!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules - interesting thoughts.

It's been a year for me too. I remember it was right before Comic Con last year that I discovered Twilight and then Rob Pattinson.

There's the good (new friends, lots of laughs) and the bad (Rob raised the bar and now no-one compares) to all this.

♥ Good post!

Jewels64 said...

Thanks AJ! I was all pissy moody when I wrote this! Bwahahahhaha!

Looking back on all of it though, I still wouldn't trade any of it!