Thursday, June 18, 2009

And....now the apology after the hysteria....



So peeps...it was the one pap who caused the misery of today. From other eyewitness accounts, the fans were more than respectful. My apologies.

Please understand that I find this incredibly talented young man to be charismatic, funny, and so freaking normal it's adorable.

I loathe the idea that this business will jade him. That fans and paps will cause him to turn his back on all of us before we get to witness the full brilliance of his white hot talent.

Rob...you have legions of fans who think the world of you. Please don't let the assholes who make a living off of you color your opinion on what the fans really want from you.

I'm happy enough with publicity stills, thumbnails from interviews, movie trailers...etc.

I am going to have to learn not to support the paps and their god awful intrusions. Someone get me to a 12 step program for Rob Pattinson photos stat!!!!

No comments: