Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sex in Tight Pants



Thursday, March 12 was a day in which my retinas were completely scorched (along with my panties) by this image.

Now, I ask you...don't you think that if you were to open up a dictionary and look up the word "SIN", that this picture would be next to the definition?

This man is ULTIMATE SIN. I can't seem to function. He just gets hotter by the damn minute and I have hormones and brain cells that are frying at an alarming rate.

Robert Thomas Pattinson you are undoubtedly the hottest, long, lean speciman of male sexuality that I have ever drooled over in my life. And I've been on this planet twice as long as you have. You've got not only me but a group of really wonderful women so worked up that we're plotting and planning ways to get to Vancouver just to see you!!!

I used to consider myself to be quite a rational person, but I am traversing in a spiral of lust, madness, frivolity, sillness and outright crazy. You, Sir, make me feel like a teenager again. You, Sir, are one of the reasons I am dating someone your age. You, Sir........kill me. ** THUD **

Thank you ....I think. No....REALLY!!!! THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah baby! I've got some catching up to do on your blog. You've been a busy little bee since I was here last.

Those pants, yes those pants. Smokin' hot. Words cannot describe.

Kat said...

Yum. Enough said.

love said...

haha omg....you had me at "sex in tight pants" im in love.