Monday, January 10, 2011

More of us are coming out of the woodwork...

Hallelujah!  Finally those of us who have been trodded upon, despised, ridiculed and downright treated like shit because we don't buy into the Robsten bullshit are coming out of the woodwork to tell our side.  No more are we going to hide our disdain for the ultimate hyped romance of the century!

Do I believe Rob and Kristen are friends...yes I do.

Do I believe that Kristen has been making a serious effort to change her public personna?  Yes, I do.  But I have my reasons for that.  One is the fact that she is maturing and learning.  Secondly, you don't think for a second that the studios who are now banking on Rob didn't put HER through some kind of media training so that she doesn't diminish his current shooting stardom right now?

I'm tired of being quiet about this crap.  I'm so over all the crap I put some people through last year.  But...I'm not going to hide anymore.  I'm tired of being silent.  I'm tired of being made to feel like I'm some wild animal. 

I'm a NONSTEN and proud of it.  Don't like it?  Tough.  I don't give a shit.

1 comment:

Sweet Lily said...

I'm always here to support you.