Friday, January 8, 2010

Taking cues from Rob



1.  Good friends are genuine and last a lifetime.

2. Never hang with someone who doesn't wear Raybans

3.  Hobolicious is a good thing.

4.  Always be sure to have all your best mates around you at all times.
     Even when you invite your girlfriend to fly all the way to London to look at rocks.

5.  Look at Rocks?  Seriously?  BWAHAHAHHAHA!  ROB!!!  You are such a dork!  I love you!!!

6.  Don't ever be surprised at the hypocrisy of some people. Mean people suck.

7.  Tom Sturridge is just too yummy for his own good.

8.  Sorry...I have nothing.  I just like to end on an even number!!!

3 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

Just wandered over here because I saw CSI_Kat's tweet about your new banner. It's gorgeous! Love her work. I've been thinking about asking her to design one for mine. So is the ff that you write called Two Stepping?

Lisa

17foreverlisa said...

Oh my God! I just saw the background she did for your ff. It's STUNNING!!

Kelly said...

I gotta go and get me a pair od RanBans now!